1) We contact you to let you know that we have received the package
2) We inspect the broken item to verify that the actual damage is consistent with photos and description sent earlier through the estimate request process. With over 90% of the projects, we do not find any discrepancy. When we do see additional and uncounted damage, we call to discuss and determine an action plan jointly with customer's input.
3) We verify that the 50% deposit is included or paid online.
4) We verify that the required form is filled up and signed. The form will accompany the project throughout the process to insure your preferences (e.g., repair level, shipping address, shipping insurance amount, etc.)
5) We schedule the project, create a job number, enter it in a dedicated bin with the form you have included.
When your project is completed:
1) We send you an e-mail with a picture or pictures of the completed repair for your review and approvals.
2) We email you invoice that can be paid on-line by charge card.
3) When the balance is settled, we pack your item double boxed and include care instructions.
4) We mail the box using UPS to the address you have specified in the form and insure it for the amount you specify in the project's form.
5) We always love to know that your item has arrived and receive your impression of our workmanship.
We ship anywhere within the USA, Canada, Europe and most places in the Far East. Please note that with items shipped outside the USA, we do not cover any extra duties or taxes that your country will charge on the restored item.