Founder and Owner of Lakeside Pottery LLC, Stamford, CT now located in Delaware offering only services 2 and 3 as listed below. Company was divided to three departments.
1) Ceramic art educational facility and Artists Studio focusing on clay art and sculpting with over 15,000 classes and workshops enrolments during the 14 years operation. Classes and workshops included activities for adults, children, teachers professional development, corporate team building workshops and studio space for ceramic artists and sculptors independent work. See Morty's Pottery
2) Nationally recognized three dimensional art restoration department servicing art collectors, art dealers, museums and individuals.
3) Custom made ceramic and Kintsugi art services and gallery offering Studio's artists art work.
Before deciding to be devoted to ceramic art and art restoration, Morty Bachar has held several positions for high tech companies with most listed below:
- Founder and CEO of an Intellectual Property Company, 9Volt Partners (a "Think Tank"), where several business concepts utilizing technology were developed.
- Vice President of Product Development at RetailDNA / Priceline, a Walker Digital company. Responsible for wide range of design teams developing products to increase sales at a store level and web based using the following technologies and concepts: Voice Recognition, Artificial Intelligence, Computer/Web Based Training, Up-selling, Consumer Display, Advertising and Efficient Order Fulfillment. Morty also managed patent applications, development activities of business partners and subcontractors in several locations in the US and abroad.
- Vice President, Engineering and Operations at Electronic Retailing Systems International, Inc (ERS) / Productivity Solutions, Inc (PSI) a provider of electronic shelf labeling and to retail self-checkout systems (sold to IBM).
- Director of Product Development and Program Management at Executone Information Systems, Inc. for the Computer Telephony Division.
- IPC information Systems, a telecommunications firm serving the financial stock trading community, where he held a number of technical and management positions in the Product Development, Engineering Departments and international regulatory approvals.
Electrical Engineering degrees from Bramson Ort and from the New York Institute of Technology.
Prior to arriving to NY, officer in the Israeli Defense Forces.
Other related activities:
- Board member of The Wildlife Orphanage, Connecticut
- Entrepreneurship - Speaker, Consultant and Coach
- SEO Technical Advisor to Business Owners